Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peter Breinholt


Fun weekend with Barrett and Jeanine we went to the Sandy Amphitheater and saw Peter Breinholt. Years ago Brack introduced me to Peter and I've been hooked ever since although to be honest, I really didn't want to go. I have just been a little stressed out with trying to get the salon done. I even told Bracken the day of the concert that I didn't want to go and he told me that I needed a fun night out and he was right we had so much fun. We even took Skylar and she loved it, right up and tell she fell asleep on dads lap. Thanks to Barrett and Jeanine for a really fun night and for being okay with Sky on our date. I was having a hard time leaving her that day.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

We had such a great time with you guys!! Thanks again

Jeanine said...

Skylar was the star of the night! We gotta get together again soon!- Barrett