Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hunting

Talia is going to love this post! We will see how long it actually takes for her to notice there are pictures of dead deer on the same page as Skylar. This post might not last too long on the blog but I will try and keep her from logging on for all of your viewing pleasure.
The main reason I am putting this on here is because over the past week, I have had 3 different people say to me "I didn't know that you were a hunter". Well, yes, I am!
I just returned last night from a 4-day hunt in Colorado with Hal Ross. It was freezing! We hunted what is called the Eastern Plains, even though it's in the western part of the state. This hunt is so far unsuccessful but when the storm passes, Hal might head back later this week. All I can say is that it is good to be home and thank heaven's for picture messaging!

No comments: