Sunday, January 2, 2011

skylar the sunbeam!!!!

So today was Skylar's first day as a sunbeam in primary, well let's just say mom and sky were both crying and they weren't tears of joy that my baby is growing up. Why is it that it's always the bishops kids that are the ones getting in trouble? Well in my Case I'm the primary president and its my child who is being naughty ! She had me so frazzled that I couldn't even conduct because I was crying so bad. I think she got my emotions all stirred up. She didn't want to be there she wanted to go back to nursery and have snacks. She kept yelling I really really want to go home and take a nap pretty sad that the primary pres. Couldn't control her own child. Let's just say it was not a fun first day of primary for me or sky. Let's just pray next week will be better. I did this post so one day sky and I can read it together and hopefully have a good laugh together maybe I will save it for when she has her first child going into primary. Even though you made mommy cry today Sky I still love you soooooo much and I am so excited to have you in the primary with me.

No comments: