Saturday, April 12, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane



I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for a business trip to China. I will be gone a week and I cannot sleep because I am going to miss my 2 girls so bad. This will be the longest I have left little Skylar and she is growing up so fast I'm afraid of what I will miss in the short week I'm gone. I love both of you so much and am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife to take care of me. I came home from work today and she had all my clothes packed, food for the whole trip and everything ready to go. (Now that I think about it, maybe she just couldn't wait for me to leave for a week, that would explain why everything was packed, ready to go!) Anyway, thanks honey for all you do and I will see you in a week! XOXO

1 comment:

Hudson said...

Thanks for the sweet blog honey! We love you and will miss you more XOXOXO Talia and Sky!